Second Family 17032010

Family~ is where we feel at home. Is where everything seems safe. Is where we can share almost everything that is hidden inside you.

Of course my family (my parents and imediate family) are the first and always be~ because they were here when I was born.. There are always with you regardless how where you are~ they are willing to scarifice their own life for the sake of us.. :)

Though second family comes abit diffrent compared to the first... Second family may be a group of friends.. A group of work-mates.. Etc. But it's a bit more than that~ they are there when your down, they can relate more regardless in what state are you in~ so much more.. And I've found them~

They are what I called the 'Coaching Family of AKLTG'~ I'm grateful for them.. I mean of course there are some other categories~ but I'm grateful for the fact that they will be there for you~ haha~ I fell I'm going around the bushes.. =P

But knowing the fact I'm going to see them later. I feel calm. Knowing that tomorrow till satarday I will be occupied with life changing programs. I feel safe. Knowing all of this..

There are my second family~ see ya later guys!!!! XD