Given the fact of what has happened for the last few weeks~ I when thru a cycle that is just normal in everybody's cycle of life. Knowing that God gave me this challenge because he knows that I could overcome it. Though what am I writing here today??
I'm grateful for people I I've around me. Sometimes I do take things for granted from them~ they were still they for me.. Compared to some people I know, acted otherwise~ again who ever I still appreciate them, for them I believe I'm now somewhat energize~ :)
So personally I would like to thank someone~ who manage to not only understands but also related to her problems.. I know it's abit weird.. But hey~ I love to show appreciation to others.. And she manage to pull me out from it~
Though personally, I'm afraid.. I'm afraid that this is only temporary.. I'm afraid that it only last for a day~ I'm afraid that I will be thrown back to the pits because as of now.. I feel that my grip is still fragile~ which means I could fall at moments notice..
In the end~ i believe this is the second sunrise of 2010 ~ for the first day it ended badly and I felt that I don't wanna wake up in next morning~ but as I look at the sun rise~ I have a feeling that today a something new.. And I'll do my best to embrace of what's to come~
Toddles~ =)