5 days has been all so awesome. IAG March Workshop. Tropica Annual Dinner Burhanuddin Helmi College. These were the spotlight for these 5 fantastically days~
First time as a coach (after promoting from A Coach). Mentoring a new A Coach. And also a group of talented potentially gifted teens. It was just awesome. Knowing that I've used all the resouces I have, I'm positive these renewed teens would achieve great things.
As they are now aware of the resources they have in them. The skill they have in them. Everything they need to succeed is inside them. And it was an honour to be their coach not because of those reasons, but because it was an honour due to the fact I played a small role in their lives~
It was also a great feeling to work with my partner, who has great potential to do great things. As I know he'll improve even more as time passes by.
In the end knowing that i've done my best this time, and also clear some doubt of some individual about me, i feel proud of myself and I know I can grow evenmore. I know I still have slot to learn. I know I still need constant reminder of who I am so I can stay on the ground. And I'm proud to say I'm moving forward!! Yeah!!
While on the other hand, the dinner was superby nice, though due to the fact there was slot of changes and role switch. I felt greatful as I learn new things, and also overcome by challenges though not with flying colours but it was awesome! Lol.
Having to MC in Malay for the first time in my life and to do it at a somewhat grand level, I felt it was a prestige experience. In the same time, knowing I need to improve more, I will become even better. And in the end I grow even more.. Yay!!
So Pheonix Pent-volution?? Is a stage of rebirth wherby in the last 5 (pent) days it has change/grown/reinforce/reinvent (-volution) my internal representation of my own modal of the world.
Thus that's the meaning of my post~ =D