I only WISH... 23012010

This week was not what i expected honestly...

There is alot of things that is running on my mind now~ 

for one thing, i keep thinking to myself whether do i really know myself. I mean, i've been looking at my past.... present... and what might hold for the future... i still donno whether what i'm meant to do actually... 

I mean... for instance.. i make a parallel of myself with "Bruce Wayne (Batman Begins)" where he told off to find who he really is... or "Tony Stark (Ironman)" where he was kidnap in order to find who he really is....

So why i'm telling this?? well, all i ever wanted is that i ONLY wish that i know what i'm suppose to do in life... =S or maybe i need to take a break to find who i really am... maybe after i finish my degree??? or what?? i'm not sure laa.... I really need guidance.. 

God help me~