You know~ this week has been up's and down's for me... my focus is diverted everywhere... i cannot focus~ i easily break state... I'm lost... it really reminds me how i was in matriculation.. remember when i say i need to find my ways back... i think I'm losing it again~
Though i think this time is a bit different, eventhough my focus is out~ I'm having a lot of priority, etc... i feel this time I'm not that alone as i though i was in matriculation~ all i have to do is to reach out..
Being all by myself sometimes, make me feel down.. not because i self-critic myself or anything, its just maybe its how i remind myself to be down to earth... humble... etc... furthermore... i easily break state, because I'm thinking too much than when someone says something, it really disturbs my flow of thought... (i feel i can relate to Nate - Leverage, because at one point he thinks to much like me~ being random to please my state that I'm in right now)
So yea... let just be frank... right now... my commitment is of course study~ then secondly comes debating... now due to the things I'm interested on... I'm also Co-Marketing Secretariat for UKM Career Fair this coming late Febuarary~ and the third one is giving me all those state I'm in right now... not that i complain... i mean i see it as a positive stress.. its just maybe i need some form of support from people around me who UNDERSTANDS me~ thats all... xD
So.. if i were to talk detail... i rather not... if you want to know more... ask me personally... i mean... if you want laa~
Thats what i want to say right now... I'm sorry to those who i might be touched by the way i am this week... i hope you guys could understand...
IrsyadTMN