2010 is coming to an end.
A year that has bring ascension to me.
Whereby a lot have change within me.
Things that i thought i needed a time out.
Time to search who i truly am.
For who am i now.
I know because is all in front of me
The road is starting to clear before my eyes
That it once was not.
I do not deny 2010 was a tough year for me.
I do not deny i've made a lot of mistake to people around me.
I do not deny that these people have change me in such a way that i will never forget.
Yes, it was an emotional drain for me
As now i see the pattern in it.
The wheel turns every two years.
2010.. 2008... 2006... 2004... 2002...
Yes i am sorry for my mistake.
But please do remember i am still human.
I do have feelings.
I do have empathy.
My question to you now.
What have you been doing for 2010?
I know i have a closure.
At least i've completed one of the goals set for this year.
What is your closure.
How have 2010 changed you.