What Do You Want From Me... 26012010




I feel this right now~ =\ So here it is...



Adam Lambert : Whataya Want From Me...


Verse 1:
Hey, slow it down
Whataya want from me (x2)
Yeah I’m afraid
Whataya want from me (x2)


Break 1:
There might have been a time
When I would give myself away
Oooh once upon a time
I didn’t give a damn
But now, here we are so
Whataya want from me (x2)





Chorus:
Just don’t give up 
I’m working it out 
Please don’t give in,
I won’t let you down 
It messed me up,
Need a second to breathe 
Just keep coming around


Hey, Whataya want from me (x3)




Verse 2:
Yeah, it’s plain to see (plain to see)
that baby you’re beautiful
And there's nothing wrong with you 
(nothing wrong with you)
It’s me, I’m a freak (yeah)
but thanks for lovin’ me
Cause you’re doing it perfectly
(it perfectly)




Break 2:
Yeah, there might have been a time 
When I would let you slip away 
I wouldn’t even try
But I think you could save my life 




(Chorus)
Just don’t give up
I’m working it out 
Please don’t give in,
I won’t let you down 
It messed me up,
Need a second to breathe 
Just keep coming around 


Hey, whataya want from me (Whataya want from me) (x2)


Just don’t give up on me
I won’t let you down 
No, I won’t let you down 


(So I)

(Chorus)
Just don’t give up
I’m working it out 
Please don’t give in,
I won’t let you down
It messed me up,
Need a second to breathe
Just keep coming around 


Hey, whataya want from me 


(Chorus)
Just don’t give up
I’m working it out
Please don’t give in,
I won’t let you down 
It messed me up,
Need a second to breathe 
Just keep coming around


Hey, whataya want from me (whataya want from me) (x2)
Whataya want from me