Crushes That Change My Life... 07092009

Some people say I have HIGH self-esteem...
Some people say I have a LOT of relationship's before...
Some people say she would be the LUCKEST person on EARTH if we were together...
Though in the END i know the truth behind all this words...

Yes I believe i have HIGH self-esteem.. though in term's of relationship... its otherwise...
Yes I do have a LOT of relationship... though only friendship.... NEVER had a relationship before...
Yes... Maybe.. she would be the LUCKEST person on EARTH.. though??? Who might that be?? I do not know...

This time... i'm writing here... to tell you... to share to you... how this have shape me the way i am today..

Crushes.... always crush in the end... MOST of the time... that's why its a crush not LOVE....
I've been thru a lot of both crushes... and crush (heartbreak...) and slowly it consume me....
For MOST ended BAD... while there is few who turn out now to be close/best friend...
I can list you all... while i know not all would read this... so why should i care...

From cousin... to childhood friend...from A... to Z.... from Malay... to non-bumi...

For has shape me alot... to make me more mature... for even i have not experince first hand... i see things differently... even i can only imagine what thier going thru... i've help set things right... i set people together before... and i'm glad to be part of that...

though if the time comes... all i expect is love and care... honest and understanding... trust and truthfull.... for i do not know when... and patience in running low... for all i know i might not have one... maybe i'm mend to be alone...

so god help me... amin.

Reason i'm writing this is because....
i'm fed up with whats goin on...
just not sure who to talk to anymore..
and yes... my SE is RUNNING low...
so what i'm goin to do bout it??
maybe i suck in relationship..