The Life I Never Had.25082009

What IF... Irsyad Tahir Md Nazri... was NEVER born into this world... what would the world be like without me??? Even IF i was born into this world... But not in this era of humanity... How would the world be??

Would the world be a BETTER place without me??
Would the "friends" i met become a BETTER person or successful for that matter... without me??
Would you be different without me???
Would it be for the greater good? IF was not here??
Or would it be worse???

The life i never had in this context refer to an EVEN IF scenario... on what if I was NEVER mend to be alive NOW..


I always feel that MAYBE... if i was not around.. the world would be a better place???
Though also some part of me.. says... i have a purpose... (which i've spoken in some of my previous entry.. so go find it..)

So tell me... what IF... I did not EXIST.... what happen??
Was i INSPIRATIONAL to some of you?? LOL
Was i a ROLE MODEL to some of you?? LOL
Was i SOMEONE to you??? (of course la... other than my PARENTS and FAMILIES -.-" )

Tell me...
For everyone has its own world inside his/her mind... for what he/she precieve... is what he/she concieve...
So... again.. tell me...