YAY!!! its again.. the first day of puasa... then again... cool right... this is the time that i can lose weight... WEE~~
Anyway.. now... at dining room... online wif my lappy.. BORED... hahaha... so not sure what to write.. hmm
Anyway... piano for me... (apa tbe2 piano lak ni)... hmmm
here's are some song that i can already play... (MASTED r... huhuhu)
Linkin Park - New Divide.
Linkin Park - What I've Done.
David Cook - Permanent
Maksim - Still Water's (Intsrumental)
thats yg boleh bangga la.. wee~
While there is still song that i want to learn and master it.. like...
Miley Cyrus - The Climb
Nickelback - I'd Come for You
Adam Lambert - No Bounderies
Venice - The Only Love I Had....
hmmm... nak cari score yg susah actually... tp most of it i play by ear.. so yea... Wish me luck ok.. =)
Till then.. salam.. n ciow... xD